Howdy, Stranger!

If you're just starting out in the world of photography and want to learn how to get the most out of your camera, then this forum is your new secret hangout spot!

Take better photos today with my Nikon D3100 Cheat SheetsCheck 'em out!

Welcome!

edited August 2013 Posted in » Nikon D3100 Forum
Howdy dudes and dudettes! Well, it's pretty simple. If you've got questions about your Nikon D3100, you can start a new discussion and get tons of helpful replies from other D3100 owners all across the world, including yours truly. :)

To get started, go ahead and register an account here at Camera Tips.

To start a new topic or discussion, just click the Ask a New Question button in the upper right hand corner.

To reply to a current topic, just click a thread below and you'll see a Post Comment button towards the bottom of the discussion.

Happy shooting!

Comments

• Just joined the group. Looking to learn and share with my new D3100
  • edited July 2012
    I loved this page... thank u guys ))
  • Just found ya .... Thanks
  • excited to learn some tricks and tips!
  • I'm getting some great information and have tried a few things I read. My poor son has been my guinea pig and is getting his exercise running In the backyard LOL
  • Found this group yesterday very helpful looking forward to it :)
  • Just joined. Lots of usefull tips. Looking forward to learning more.
  • edited August 2012
    Just arrived D3100
    Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX

Interest Potraits
    And Experiments
    Having my first baby girl (I found that many of us buy cameras mainly for this reason :))
  • Very excited to find a simple way to find out info on my specific camera!!
    Have a Nikkon D3100
    kit lens and AF-S Nikkor DX 55-200mm 1:4-5.6
  • getting back into photography. much different than the 35mm days when I use to take.
  • Thanks for the page its helping already
  • I literally just ordered the d3100 and couldn't be more excited. I've always loved photography and this is my first professional camera. I can't wait to try it out on my gorgeous little 2 year old (with beautiful red hair!). Now I just need to figure out what I need for accessories so I'm off to visit the forums.
  • Hello.I buy D3100 before two weeks with kit lens 18-55mm VR and Tamron AF 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di.I like to take photo the airplane.
  • I don't even have mine yet and am excited about getting it. Ordered it on 9-30-12 by advice of a semi pro photog friend and am dying to get it.
  • Love this forum! Thanks!
  • I just got a D3100 for my birthday this past week. I am signed up for DSLR introductory classes (three 2-hour courses) that begin on the 16th. I am very excited to be stepping up my photography skills and taking even better photos!
  • Hello all, I have just bough my very first SLR (and I don't even know what SLR means!) and Im looking forward to learning how to use it.

This site seems to be a great place to start.
  • hi..i joined to learn more about my d3100.
  • Hi, I think this is an informative site and I read it everyday. Super LIKE! Thanks.
  • looking to learn to use my Nikon D3100 better and gain better experience with it thank you for this site