Welcome!

edited August 2013 Posted in » Nikon D3100 Forum
Howdy dudes and dudettes! Well, it's pretty simple. If you've got questions about your Nikon D3100, you can start a new discussion and get tons of helpful replies from other D3100 owners all across the world, including yours truly. :)

To get started, go ahead and register an account here at Camera Tips.

To start a new topic or discussion, just click the Ask a New Question button in the upper right hand corner.

To reply to a current topic, just click a thread below and you'll see a Post Comment button towards the bottom of the discussion.

Happy shooting!

Comments

• Just joined the group. Looking to learn and share with my new D3100
  • edited July 2012
    I loved this page... thank u guys ))
  • Just found ya .... Thanks
  • excited to learn some tricks and tips!
  • I'm getting some great information and have tried a few things I read. My poor son has been my guinea pig and is getting his exercise running In the backyard LOL
  • Found this group yesterday very helpful looking forward to it :)
  • Just joined. Lots of usefull tips. Looking forward to learning more.
  • edited August 2012
    Just arrived D3100
    Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX

Interest Potraits
    And Experiments
    Having my first baby girl (I found that many of us buy cameras mainly for this reason :))
  • Very excited to find a simple way to find out info on my specific camera!!
    Have a Nikkon D3100
    kit lens and AF-S Nikkor DX 55-200mm 1:4-5.6
  • getting back into photography. much different than the 35mm days when I use to take.
  • Thanks for the page its helping already
  • I literally just ordered the d3100 and couldn't be more excited. I've always loved photography and this is my first professional camera. I can't wait to try it out on my gorgeous little 2 year old (with beautiful red hair!). Now I just need to figure out what I need for accessories so I'm off to visit the forums.
  • Hello.I buy D3100 before two weeks with kit lens 18-55mm VR and Tamron AF 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di.I like to take photo the airplane.
  • I don't even have mine yet and am excited about getting it. Ordered it on 9-30-12 by advice of a semi pro photog friend and am dying to get it.
  • Love this forum! Thanks!
  • I just got a D3100 for my birthday this past week. I am signed up for DSLR introductory classes (three 2-hour courses) that begin on the 16th. I am very excited to be stepping up my photography skills and taking even better photos!
  • Hello all, I have just bough my very first SLR (and I don't even know what SLR means!) and Im looking forward to learning how to use it.

This site seems to be a great place to start.
  • hi..i joined to learn more about my d3100.
  • Hi, I think this is an informative site and I read it everyday. Super LIKE! Thanks.
  • looking to learn to use my Nikon D3100 better and gain better experience with it thank you for this site