Automatic Exposure Bracketing

Hi, just returned from a photography course for property professionals and was somewhat jaded when told I don't have the right equipment as the AEB was essential for taking the best internal and external property pictures, Was told best to upgrade or switch to the canon 700D etc which would make life much easier. Whilst I was impressed with this tool still feel the camera will be good enough to get going , are there any tips or advice in this regard please anyway I can use the camera to get the perfect balance etc. Kind regards Debbie.

Comments

• Automatic exposure bracketing is handy, but it's not that hard to do manually, especially if you have a system you can remember. If you're using P, S, or A mode, you can use the exposure compensation button. The main advantage of automatic bracketing is that it does the same thing every time without your having to remember, and it's quick.

Don't forget that within a fairly reasonable range, if you shoot Raw files, you can use a program such as View NX-2 or Capture NX-D to change exposure in post. Again, this is slower than bracketing but it can fine tune exposure.