60D cheat cards

First off, hello to all. I'm new to photography and the 60D. I upgraded from a Rebel XTI and man what a difference. I know some have already asked about a 60D cheat card, but I was wondering if any are available, and if so where to find it. Thank you all in advance.

Comments

• edited March 2015
    I have the Canon 60D and bought a "Neewer" Timer and never got instructions for that. If you have that information or if you have any information on time lapse photography (apparently there are free programs for downloading time lapse) it would be appreciated; anything would be more than I have.
    I am thankful for all that you have posted regarding the 60D or universal information for shooting the moon, sunsets or any difficult lighting situations etc.
    If you have any photography tricks, multiple exposures and such I would like to know if you have already posted and how to find posted information.
  • edited April 2015
    Hi Moose, I'm new to the forum. It's awesome, an excellent resource. If you have cheats for EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS lens I'd be very grateful. Thanks!
  • Hey @TXBear - Welcome to the forum! I'm actually working on a set for it and should have it available this Summer. Stay tuned! :)
  • edited April 2015
    Hi Moose its @RAYNE again. I am still waiting on those cheat cards. I will be going on maternity leave soon and would like to get some practice in on my spare time. :) It would really help me out if I had some cheat cards on me. Do you know when the Canon 60D cheat cards will be coming out?
  • Hi @rayne - A website redesign is underway, so that jumped in front of me finishing the 60D cheat cards. They're about 90% of the way there, just have to put some finishing touches. My hope is to have them available this Summer. I imagine the majority of your shots will be of your new little one? If so, let me know which lens you have and I'll give you some settings to experiment with. All the best!
  • edited June 2015
    @moose can you please send me cheat cards for the 60D? I have a huge book and it is just too overwhelming. Thank you so much.
  • @SHarden309 - I'll put you on the waiting list and notify you once they are available. All the best!
  • edited August 2015
    Love this forum! I would love to get a set of cheat cards for the 60D as well. Thank you for creating this website! :)
  • You got it @trharbo ...they will be posted soon, I promise!
  • edited September 2015
    I have the eos 60D with the efs 18-135mm image stabilizer lens. My little girl is here as well. She's 2 months old now! Time sure is going by fast!
  • edited January 2016
    Hi Moose, I just came across your website and forum tonight. Beautiful! I've had my Canon 60D for a little over a year, but just got a Tamron SP AF 17-50mm lens for it as a Christmas gift to myself. Would your cheat cards for the Canon 60D + 18-55mm lens be the closest match? I'm interested in buying them and want to make sure I should start with that particular set. Thank you!
    Jason
  • Hi @jasonb - At the moment, I don't have any sets compatible with the 17-50mm f/2.8, but I am working on one. If you'd like, I can add you to the waiting list and notify you once it becomes available. All the best!
  • edited January 2016
    That would be great Moose, thanks. Please add me to the waiting list.
  • NicNic
    edited August 2016
    I too am still trying to wrap my head around this complex gadget. I have the 60D with Canon zoom lens EF 22-55mm & the Canon zoom lens EF 75-300mm. I would also appreciate a set of cheat cards if they become available. Please keep me posted. Thank you :)
  • Hi @nic - I have a set of cheat cards for both the 18-55mm and 75-300mm lenses here: https://www.cameratips.com/60d/cheat-cards
  • edited September 2016
    I have the 60D, and I use it a ton for outdoor sporting (football, lacrosse) events. The pictures are fabulous, however, once it becomes dusk and the fabulous florescent lighting comes into play everything goes downhill. Wondering if anyone has any tips?
  • edited October 2016
    I have the Sigma 30mm f/1.4 lens. Could I use your Canon 50mm f/1.4 lens cheat sheets for this?
  • Hey @Momof2Artists - Yes, the 50mm f/1.4 set will be compatible with your Sigma 30mm f/1.4 lens. They share the same maximum aperture, so everything will be identical.
  • edited November 2016
    Hi Moose I have a Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8. Do you have cheat cards for this lens or something close to it? Thanks.
  • Hey @sheets63 - Yes, the set for the 24mm f/2.8 will work since they share the same maximum aperture (f/2.8). You can check it out here: https://www.cameratips.com/60d/cheat-cards#24mm-f28