Camera Bags

edited May 2013 Posted in » Nikon D3100 Forum
What is the best camera bag for my nikon D3100? Is it worth it to get a protective silicon skin for my camera?

Comments

• edited May 2013
    What bag you get depends a lot on how many lenses you want to carry. Will it be just the one attached or a few?

I have a Crumpler 5 Million Dollar Home (don't ask me why they named it that) and it fits my D5100, 35mm prime, 70-300mm, and 16-85mm (on the body) very snug. Nothing else is going in there other than little cleaning gear and things.
  • edited May 2013
    I have what they call a Muffin-Top bag with two compartments, one for my camera and attached 18-55mm lens and another smaller one for my Tamron 70-300mm. There are a couple of zipper slots for cleaning cloths and caps are a must.
  • edited May 2013
    I have a couple of budget bags that I use. One holds my D3100 and whatever lens I have on it with room for some small accessories.
    My main bag is branded by Amazon. It's a rucksack style which easily holds my D3100 plus my lenses (18-55mm, 35mm and 70-300mm). It also holds my Nissin flashgun and assorted filters and card cases. It's well padded and was under £30.
  • edited May 2013
    I use a lowepro compuday photo 250. It has a side pocket for camera with lens fitted and room for another lens and laptop inside main section. This is a great backbag.