Photograph challenge sites

edited September 2012 Posted in » Nikon D3100 Forum
I'm looking for a site where I can post photos that people have suggested shooting. I am looking for motivation for things to photograph. I usually just take pictures of my girlfriend, which isn't bad, but I would like to do a daily photograph suggestion.

Comments

• edited September 2012
    Your looking for a place to post photos? Try flikr.
  • edited September 2012
    Not just like Flikr. A site that has a daily photo challenge.
  • 365project.org
    Theres a forum on this that has heaps of challenges that you can do.
  • edited September 2012
    Instead of looking for a menu like that why not join a local photo club? They regularly set competitions. I don't know where you live but if you google camera club Michigan or Camera club Belfast or wherever you live you will find one (and they will offer critiques). From these you can begin learning about skills that address your weaknesses. Or you can simply look at various areas of photography like landscape, seascape, portraits, candid, architecture, sports, close-up (where do I stop?) and investigate via the web how you progress in each of these. There are thousands of lessons for each category on google or youtube. Is looking for challenges the best way to develop your skills? Certainly you will come across problems, but I personally would not go looking for challenges per se, more like steps along the way.