Tips for Lourdes, France trip

edited May 2015 Posted in » Nikon D3200 Forum
Hello, next week my wife and I will be travelling to France for the Wounded Warriors to Lourdes Pilgrimage. This is the 57th Annual International Military Pilgrimage and we need some tips, knowledge, insight, etc. I bought a D3200 bundle with the 18-55mm and 55-200mm. Also, I bought the 55-300mm and possibly the SB-700. Too much? All or any info is appreciated. Thanks before hand.
Hector marrujo91911@yahoo.com or text 6192504129

Comments

• edited May 2015
    Chances are pretty good you will have what you need, assuming you practice up as much as you can in advance. Time is a bit short but you will be better off if you can get as familiar as you can with the camera's controls.

Make sure you download the full instruction PDF from the disk, along with View NX2, because the printed manual is not complete.

If possible I would try racing the 55-200mm and the 55-300mm, to see if you can discern any difference worth while. If not, then I'd leave the 55-200mm at home. If you find one handier or preferable, leave the other at home.

Make certain you have more memory cards than you think you need, a spare battery, and make sure you have the correct plug adapter for the charger. The charger will work fine on 220 volt but must have a European plug.