i have many questions about vintage lens that i want to fix on my Canon camera EOS Rebel T3i.
1. What kind of adapter should i use to put FD lens to my camera EOS Rebel T3i? Any specific name? And how much does it cost?
2. When i will use the FD lens on my camera EOS, do i have to use Canon FD lens only or can i use others vintages marks also that i want to experiment (URSS models, Fujian, holga, bokeh or others)? Do i need to buy adapter for all the lens mark ? What should i do?
3. When i will use the FD lens on my camera EOS, how does it work with the speed? Do i have to guess? How does it work?
4. (Not link to the others questions) I use filter ND on my camera EOS and there is a lot of « vignetting ». How can i get less vignetting?
5. what is it a Fotodiox Adapter for Canon FD / New FD / FL lens?
Thank you for all your informations