Cheat Cards D3200

edited February 2014 Posted in » Nikon D3200 Forum
I just purchased your Cheat cards for the Nikon D3200. On them you reference page numbers, what are those for?

Comments

• Hey @vicky71 - Those reference the user manual in case you want to read into that specific feature a little bit more. I'm actually getting ready to launch version 2 of the Nikon D3200 cheat cards (free for you of course) that will have some added cards and a bit more clarity for certain things like the page numbers. All the best!
  • edited March 2014
    Moose,

Is the version 2 of the Nikon D3200 cheat cards free for everyone that has bought version 1?
  • Hey @SusanKB - Yes, of course! As soon as it's complete, everyone who has purchased in the past will receive an email with the new cheat cards. All the best! :)
  • edited March 2014
    WOOHOO! I can't wait. I also can't wait for cheat cards for the other lens that I have. They are such a wonderful addition to my bag.
  • edited March 2014
    Hi @Moose! I have an extra lens that I would like to use with these cheat cards, it is the Nikon 55-300mm. Are we going to see the cheat cards for this lens soon?

Thanks
  • Hi @ErcanGenis - Yep, you sure are. I'm finishing up a set for the 55-200mm and 55-300mm lenses. These particular sets will have a different assortment of scenarios compared to the 18-55mm set, largely due to the longer zoom range all the best!
  • edited March 2014
    Hi Moose - Just to let you know I just purchased your D3200 cheat sheets for the 18-55mm lens. I am thrilled. They are exactly what I was looking for. I also have the 55-300mm lens and I'm looking forward to that set of cheat sheets as well. Thanks!!
  • Hey @hcheney - Thanks so much for your feedback! I'm very close to finishing the 55-300mm set. Should be out very soon!
  • Yay! Very excited to hear about this! Thank you!
  • edited April 2014
    Hi Moose - I just purchased the Nikon D3200 18-55mm set of cards. I am a complete newbie and I'm trying to learn so they are GREAT! Can you please let me know when the 55-200mm are done, because I would love them. Also I just got a 50m f/1.8G lens, do you have anything to help with that? I am more than willing to buy.

Thanks, Tom
  • edited April 2014
    Hi Moose, great informative website. I am also interested in cards for the 55-200mm lens. Hope those are coming out soon! Thanks!
  • Hey @TomRobertson and @ic7997 - Thanks for the kind words! The 55-200mm cheat cards will be released along with a couple other lens combos...that's why it's taking so long to get them released. I promise, I'm working hard to get these to you. All the best and happy shooting!
  • edited April 2014
    Thanks Moose! Looking forward to them; I'm always willing to support and use quality products. Best to you and your family - keep living the dream!
  • edited April 2014
    Purchased the cheat card just now. So far they are the simplest and easiest tips to follow!
  • @linusoft - Glad to hear it...thanks so much!
  • edited June 2014
    Hello, how do I purchase these Cheat cards? Thank you.
  • Hey @skylahshamelle - They can be purchased here: http://www.cameratips.com/d3200/cheat-cards

All the best!
  • edited December 2014
    Hi Moose,
    Thanks for the cheat cards. I'll never leave home without them.
    They're awesome.
    JMH3200
  • edited December 2014
    Moose, these cheat cards are amazing. I have them on my iPhone and thanks to you for sorting out my little error with my email address. You are a legend. If anyone is ever thinking if they should have them or not it's a no brainer and the best $10 anyone will ever spend on photographic stuff. Cheers from the other side of the pond!
  • @Cliffuk - You got it buddy! Thanks so much for the kind words and the endorsement. :)