RAW or JPG?

edited August 2013 Posted in » Canon T2i Forum
Hi Moose. Your portrait pictures look amazing and very clear; mine are not. Are you shooting in RAW and doing post production in photoshop? I just recently decided to save in jpg and RAW to test it out. I'm not sure how long it will take me to mess around with the pictures. Using elements 10 and the adobe organizer. I uploaded pictures to costco in a large size and it said resolution warning. I don't know why, but I'm assuming it's because I'm shooting in jpg. I have a Canon T2i, 28-135mm usm lens and nifty 50. I rarely use my kit lenses. I hope I am asking a new question.

Comments

• edited August 2013
    Hi @kunal22,
    To save going over old ground, just type in the main search box above the words "raw or jpg". You will find that this is a topic which has cropped up many times on these forums.
    Best regards, PBked
  • @kunal22 - There are a number of factors to consider if your portraits aren't turning out very "clear" as you put it. It's hard to pinpoint the issue you're facing without seeing some example photos. If you upload the photos to Flickr, Facebook or Google+ and then link to them, I'd be happy to take a look and point you in the right direction. :)