Where are the Lumix users on this fourm?

edited September 2015 Posted in » General Discussion
Hi, I am new to the camera world. This forum looks like it is just for Cannon and Nikon. I need help learning how to use my Lumix FZ70. Is there anyone on here familiar with that camera? I could use some help.

Thanks and have a great day!

Comments

• This forum is pretty specific to the models of Nikon and Canon listed. It is hosted by Moose Winans, who makes a business of selling "cheat sheets" (settings and techniques that have been tested for various conditions) for those specific cameras, based on his use of them, and the forum he hosts is largely aimed at supporting those same cameras and providing help on the use of those aids. A few other questions of the sort that relate to photography in general can always be addressed, but otherwise, unless someone here happens also to have a Lumix of the right sort, for technical questions you'd do better to find a forum or user group familiar with the correct camera.

For starters, I'd try a Google search for "lumix user forums," and see if any of those that come up suit you.