Howdy, Stranger!

If you're just starting out in the world of photography and want to learn how to get the most out of your camera, then this forum is your new secret hangout spot!

Take better photos today with my Canon T5i Cheat SheetsCheck 'em out!

Welcome to the Canon T5i / 700D Forum for Beginners

Howdy dudes and dudettes! Well, it's pretty simple. If you've got questions about your Canon T5i / 700D, you can start a new discussion and get tons of helpful replies from other T5i / 700D owners all across the world, including yours truly. :)

To get started, go ahead and register an account here at Camera Tips.

Next, just click the Start a New Discussion button at the top of the page.

To reply to a current topic, navigate to the Canon T5i / 700D Forum homepage, click a discussion thread and you'll see a Post Comment button towards the bottom of the discussion.

Happy shooting!

Comments

• edited February 2015
    Thanks for creating this site Moose, it is just what I have been looking for. I love your cheat sheets but my camera Canon T5i (700D) has a 18-135mm lens. Which cheat would you recommend?
  • Hey @BetteM - I'm actually working on a set for the 18-135mm, if you'd like I can put you on a waiting list and let you know once it's available. Let me know. :)
  • edited June 2015
    Sounds fantastic, I would really appreciate that. Thanks Moose. B
  • edited April 2015
    Hey Moose, I just got a T5i and have a 24-105mm. Which cheat sheet would be the closest to that?

Thanks!
  • Hey @jillbock - I don't currently have a set that is compatible with the 24-105mm, but may end up creating one if I get enough interest. All the best!
  • Thanks Moose!
  • edited June 2015
    I'm new to digital. I want to video a ballet recital on a stage with stage lights. It's not professional
    production. I'll buy a cheap tripod for stability, but need to know simple instructions. Thanks Moose.
  • edited June 2015
    Hi,
    In order to help could you furnish us with a little more information such as the lens you will be using?

PBked
  • edited June 2015
    Hi Moose, I am really keen to use your cheat sheets with my Canon 700d 18-135mm lens. Which cheat sheet would you suggest is the closest that I can download and start to use? Many thanks, B
  • Hi @BetteM - I'm working on a set for the 700D and 18-135mm lens, so I would hold off until those are released. If you'd like I can notify you once those are available. All the best!
  • edited December 2015
    Hi Moose, I am also very interested in using your cheat sheets for the 700D 18-135mm lens. I was so excited when I found your site. I'm new to the DSLR world and feel like I'm learning a new language. I was just curious if you think they are going to be ready soon? the comments don't stamp the date, so I wasn't sure. Thanks so much in advance!
  • Hi @angelahewett - I actually finished them a couple days ago. I just need to finalize a few things and get them up on the website. Shouldn't be too much longer. :)
  • edited January 2016
    Hi Moose. I want to know how I can get best out of my DSLR. I am not getting sharp images while shooting portraits.
  • edited October 2016
    Greetings Moose. I just purchased a 700D to replace my SL1 (700D is much more comfortable to hold). I read that the 700D has integrated wifi, but I don't find any setting for that in the menu system. How does one access that? I think it would be really cool to see the photos on my iPad while I'm out being snap-happy.