Howdy, Stranger!

If you're just starting out in the world of photography and want to learn how to get the most out of your camera, then this forum is your new secret hangout spot!

60D cheat cards

First off, hello to all. I'm new to photography and the 60D. I upgraded from a Rebel XTI and man what a difference. I know some have already asked about a 60D cheat card, but I was wondering if any are available, and if so where to find it. Thank you all in advance.
13»

Comments

• edited November 2016
    I would LOVE cheat sheets, and will happily buy whatever lenses you recommend, if I don't already have them.
  • Hi @Concetta! I actually have a set of cheat cards for the 60D here: https://www.cameratips.com/60d/cheat-cards
  • edited December 2016
    Yes, I tried to order some cheat cards with no luck. Filled out the order form, clicked on pay, and got zero.
  • @photojunky - Just sent you an email to see if I could be of some assistance with your order. All the best!
  • edited March 19
    Hello everyone. Greetings from the UK. I am new to this forum, but I'm very impressed with what I have read. I too have the Canon 60D with the EFS 18-55mm, and now the new 70-300mm with IS. I have had my camera about 3 years now and have only attempted to use manual setting once. I am now looking to go to a camera club, and I think the cheat cards are a great idea. I will order them soon. Love your site Moose.
  • edited March 19
    Thanks for this site. I just love my 60D.