Disneyland shots

edited March 2014 Posted in » Canon 60D Forum
Hello all, I have had my 60D now for 6 months and I love it. My wife and I are going to Disneyland with our daughter and I'm hoping to get some really nice photos. I will be mostly shooting in manual and AV,and I was looking for any advice on ISO. I still have trouble at times adjusting the right light setting. I'm going to take my 18-200mm and 28-105mm lenses. I'm also thinking of taking the nifty-fifty. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Sergio

Comments

• edited March 2014
    Hi there,
    Personally, I would leave ISO set to auto or restricted auto (Auto 800). In a place like Disneyland you will want to concentrate on getting shots and not fiddling with camera settings.
    As for the lenses, do you really need your 28-105mm if you are taking your 18-200mm? The nifty-fifty would be useful for interior or early evening shots when the light is fading.
    If I was doing this trip, I would tend to use AV as much as possible to, again, cut out fiddling around with settings.
    Enjoy your trip and have a great time!
    Regards,
    PBked
  • edited March 2014
    PBked,
    Thanks for the great advice. You're probably right not needing the 28-105mm since my kit lens is pretty sharp as is. I will also be shooting in Raw. Since Disney is well known for fireworks I will try to get some shots of those too.

Sergio