Cheat Sheets 55-300mm lens

edited December 2013 Posted in » Nikon D3200 Forum
Hi Moose,

I love your site, it's so helpful!

I just purchased my Nikon D3200 with kit lens and a 55-300mm lens. I am hoping to use the telephoto lens to get some good action shots of my kids playing sports (indoor and out).

When will you have cheat sheets for the 300mm lens? I could really use your help.

Comments

• Hey @yaeli - I'm actually finishing up a set for the 55-300mm! It should be out very, very soon. It will have a different assortment of shooting scenarios compared to the 18-55mm kit lens, largely due to the longer zoom range. Situations like sports, wildlife, etc... All the best!
  • Thanks so much for your speedy response. I will patiently wait for those to come out.

All the best to you as well.
  • edited January 2014
    Hi Moose, when we conversed earlier in December you had mentioned finishing up the cheat sheets for the 55-300mm lens very soon. Any news? I'm ready to buy today. :O)

Thanks!
  • Hey @yaeli - They're almost ready, I promise... just putting the finishing touches on them! :)
  • Have you got a target date on the release?

Thanks
  • Hey @DougA - I'm hoping in the next couple weeks I'll have the new cheat cards available. I'm a one man operation, so it really depends on work and family responsibilities. All the best!
  • Hi Moose, any update on this thread yet? I love the rest of the site, it contains great tips for a newbie like me. Good work fella, keep it up!
  • Hey @Clubhouse - I had a heavy workload in March and April. Things are settling down again, so I'm really hoping to make them available very soon. Thanks for the encouragement and kind words! :)