Moose's Cheat Cards for the Canon T3i (600D)

edited November 2013 Posted in » Canon T3i Forum
Woohoo! The wait is finally over...I'm proud to finally announce (after many months) my 1st ever Cheat Cards for the Canon T3i (600D).

Canon T3i (600D) Cheat Cards

If you've ever been in a situation and wondered which settings to use with your camera, these nifty little cheat sheets will tell you exactly which settings I would start with.

My settings are specific to the Canon T3i (600D) and select Canon lenses. This allows me to provide very detailed settings which will improve your odds of capturing a keeper.

Sound good? Click here for more info.

For this first pack, I created 17 Cheat Cards specifically for the T3i and the Canon 18-55mm kit lens combo. In the next few months, I'll be rolling out additional packs for other popular Canon lenses mounted to the T3i.

In case you're wondering, these Cheat Cards can be printed at home or viewed digitally on an iPhone, iPad, Android, Kindle Fire or desktop computer. If you have more questions, check out the F.A.Q.

The funds I earn go directly to supporting my young family (wife & two baby boys). Thanks for your love and support!

Comments

• edited February 2014
    I just bought my husband a T3/1100D. The lady at the store said it was very close to the T3i. I want to get him something to help get started using the camera. Would these be translatable for him?
  • Hey @jnifr - I believe they are very similar, however, the cheat cards are very specific calling for certain settings and modes specific to the T3i. So there's a chance the T3 may not have a particular setting mentioned in the cheat cards. Of course I'd be happy to help with any questions if you do run into something like that. All the best!