Camera Strap Recommendation

edited October 2012 Posted in » Nikon Lens Talk
I went to Arizona for a two week vacation. Great place to go and take photographs, but after carrying my 60D around with the stock strap my neck and shoulder are killing me. Can anyone recommend a good camera strap that would prevent this from happening?
Thanks.

Comments

• edited January 2013
    I recommend the Black Rapid Sport. Try one of these and you will never look back.

Andy
  • edited February 2013
    Crumpler Industry Disgrace! New to cameras but I know a thing or two about carrying weight on a strap or sling and personally love the Crumpler.
  • edited July 2013
    You might like the E2 hand strap for your 60D. This kind of strap (see here) is very good for carrying your cameras and good for not dropping your DSLR.
  • edited August 2013
    Love my Black Rapid. :)
  • edited August 2013
    Just a word of caution about using any strap like the black rapid. If you have a zoom lens mounted which doesn't have a lock, the zoom can extend under its own weight when pointing down without you realizing it until you give it a bash on an object or person.
    Personally, I would advise an ordinary strap with a well padded and shaped shoulder pad. Adjust the strap so your camera can be slung across your chest and under your right arm with enough length to enable you to cradle the camera or lens in your hand. This helps to take the weight of your shoulder, helps protect your equipment and deters thieves from grabbing your camera.
    Regards, PBked