Sample Pictures With Specifications.

edited October 2012 Posted in » Canon 60D Forum
Hi all,
Would any of you know where I can find sample 60D pics with specifications/data so that I can practice?

Thanks on advance,
Sky

Comments

• edited October 2012
    Hi,
    The best place to look is at your own camera. Take loads of pictures and if possible note down where you were, what time of day it was etc. By studying your own settings you will get a feel for what works and what doesn't.
    There are plenty of sites that give examples with specifications. Just type in your search engine "sample pictures taken with Canon 60D" and you will be directed to them.
    The problem with looking at other people's work is that even if they give the settings, you won't necessarily know what time of day, what the light was like or if indeed they have done a lot of post processing. However, it is sometimes useful to see which subjects have been chosen, what kind of angle or viewpoint was used and how the elements in the picture have been composed.
    It is always worth taking time out to experiment. Photograph the same landscape with different aperture settings in AV mode or a fountain taken with different shutter speeds in TV mode. Then study your shots and your camera's settings.
    Nothing teaches faster or better than experience!
    Happy shooting my friend.
    Regards,
    PBked