Entry level Canon T3i

edited May 2017 Posted in » General Discussion
I know the Canon T3i is not one of the featured cameras, but does anyone have this model or opinions on it? I recently ordered one, but have not received it yet. I'm having second thoughts about it. Any feedback would be helpful.

Thanks

Comments

• edited August 2012
    I got my 60D back in Christmas from Santa (he and I are very close friends). As I was getting back into the swing of things and shooting a lot of pictures, my daughter (11 years at the time) wanted to start going with me. She wanted to shoot as well. Using her mom's pocket point and shoot was not getting her the results her little eye was looking for.

So, coming through the Airport in Doha, Qatar I bought the European equal to the T3. It is a soild little camera. It gives a novice enough control to let you spread your wings as your knowledge grows. The ability to change settings and swap out lens', gives you the tools to expand in your new hobby. She and I are very pleased with the T3. Good Shooting.
  • edited May 2017
    I am totally green with my T3i. I'm trying to locate an online manual, are they available? I've not found one.