canon 60d shots remaining query

edited August 2012 Posted in » Canon 60D Forum
Hi, please help me with this canon 60D question. I'm shooting large jpeg with 8gb sandisk card 30mb speed 6. Says I should have approximately 1000 images on top of camera. When shooting weddings I get 1400 or more. All images are perfect about 5.7mb but I'm very nervous as to why I'm getting the extra images as I work professionally. Can't figure it out. The shots remaining counter records two shots for each number (ie it will remain on 78 shots left for two shots and them move to 77 shots left and stay there for two shots). Has anyone seen this before? Really appreciate help here in Ireland. Thanks.

Comments

• edited August 2012
    I have not seen that in my camera, but you can also check the counter by pressing the Q button for quick info. At the very bottom right corner, you should see the "L" window. Scroll to that window and you should see the number of shots remaining in brackets [xxx].
  • edited August 2012
    Or, perhaps it takes a long time to save pictures to the card. Because class 6 is very slow, you should get a class 10 card.